A physiotherapist is the one who helps patients restore, improve and maintain the normal physical functions that might have been harmed due to various reasons like age, stroke, accident, arthritis, or surgery. A physiotherapist visits you or your loved one at your home, as you sign up with Radiant Home Health Services. After an initial and a thorough assessment, the trained and experienced therapist advises or starts therapy according to the needs of the patient.
Expert physiotherapists from Radiant Home Health Services use the most modern techniques to treat patients in the comfort and convenience of their home. They conduct therapies to relieve pain, improve strength, posture, motor control, endurance, better gait and sensation, with portable physiotherapy equipments.
Our physiotherapists are adept at helping patients with:
- Geriatric Care
- Sports Injuries
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Arthritis and related issues
- Post-Surgical (General) Rehab
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Care
- Postural Analysis
- Gait Disorders
- Neurological and Stroke Rehab
- Prosthetic and Orthotic Assessment Training
- Dizziness, Balance and Vestibular Disorders
- Oncology Rehab
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab
- Bed Mobility
- Movement and Walking Training
- Orthopedic Pre and Post-Surgical Care
- Assessment and Prevention of fall risks
- Improving and Strengthening Endurance
- Continuation of Physiotherapy after Illness and Trauma
- Use of Crutches, Sticks & Walkers
Physiotherapists provided by us possess specialized degrees in areas like Neurological, Cardio-respiratory, and Musculo-skeletal issues. Clinical experience of years makes them qualified to handle almost all kinds of problems that you or your loved one may be facing. Being members of accreditation body, they can confidently and professionally treat patients helping them recover from injuries and illnesses in a short period of time.
Physiotherapists working with Radiant Home Health Services offer telephonic advice, if and when an emergency arises after or before the routine visit. They can make successive visits to the patient’s home if the telephonic counselling does not help.